Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Answer honestly...would you prefer to dunk once in front of a loud crowd or whenever as long as there were no cameras, spectators, or proof?

My first reader question, big moment. My issue with this one is: what are you really going to get out of dunking undercover? Where are you going to find a hoop without any spectators? Are you going out to that secret court in the woods where Air Bud developed his game?

Now suppose you do find a completely concealed court. I'm pretty sure throwing down by yourself would get a little bit old. In fact, I'm 100% sure. The basketball hoop in my driveway goes down to seven feet. Even Air Bud got tired of playing ball by himself.

The real joy of dunking is humiliating some other guy...



...and getting props from KG.

No comments:

Post a Comment